573 South Boyle Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Phone: (323) 263-6195
Fax: (323) 264-6955
Contact Us email@example.com
On the Web: www.hollenbeckpalms.com
Hours of Operation: Please Contact
Welcome to Hollenbeck Palms (formerly Hollenbeck Home).
For more than a century, men and women in their senior years have enjoyed Hollenbeck's active, rewarding and secure environment where friendships grow as personal interests are pursued.
Hollenbeck Palms provides independent residential living, assisted residential living and skilled nursing services. Please refer to Continuing Levels of Care in the above menu to view each of these.
Give us a call to schedule a convenient time to visit and enjoy an escorted tour of our impressive facilities and a complimentary lunch in our Grand Dining Room.
Hollenbeck Palms provides all levels of care on one campus.
Independent Residential Living
More than just a place to live, Hollenbeck is truly "home" to approximately 200 members. Every effort is made to provide a beautiful and safe setting, where our residents enjoy comfortable, independent retirement living to the fullest. Three delicious meals each day in our elegant dining room afford ample time to renew old friendships and forge new ones.
- Three "home cooked" meals a day served in the Grand Dining Room
- Chauffeur-driven car to medical appointments
- Scheduled transportation to nearby shopping areas
- Free parking for members with cars
- Free laundry facilities and service
- Activity programs including trips and special events
- Emergency-call system in each apartment
- Professional security personnel and gated perimeter
- Daily newspaper in common areas
- Check writing/cashing services
- U.S. Postal Services
- Free handyman assistance
Assisted Residential Living
Our Assisted Residential Living Program (ARL) provides services to members in their residential apartments. Trained ARL nurses assist with the activities of daily living while members enjoy the continuity of living in their own familiar surroundings. This program is especially beneficial to members making the transition from the skilled nursing facility back to independent living.
Residents are assessed upon admission to determine the level of assistance needed.
- Giving medications/filling prescriptions
- Carrying out treatments
- Routine health checks (blood pressure, blood sugar, etc.)
- Bathing assistance
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- Reminder/escort services for meals, activities, and medical appointments
- Special diets accommodated/dietary assistance
- Meal room service if required
- Assistance with medical insurance issues
- Wellness Clinics
Skilled Nursing Services
Nestled among lush foliage and blooming flowers are Hensel Hall and Heideman Hall. When members need 24-hour care, they are treated with loving dignity by our team of trained and licensed medical staff. Our 99-bed Medicare/Medi-Cal certified skilled nursing facility provides specialized services to meet the needs of residents.
- 24-hour coverage by registered nurse (RN)
- Custodial care
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Respiratory therapy
- Intravenous therapy
- Pain management
- Psychiatric services
- Structured care for functionally and cognitively impaired residents, such as those suffering from Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia
- Precautions and assistance for problems of disorientation and wandering
- Hospice support for the chronically ill
- One-to-one activities for bed-ridden and self-isolating residents
Activities and Ammenities
At Hollenbeck Palms, we believe life is meant to be lived...fully!
A full calendar of social activities and outings provides entertainment and recreation for every taste and interest, as well as opportunities for friendship and growth.
- Beauty Shop
- Skilled Nursing Pharmacy
- Learning/Computer Center
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Exercise/Fitness Gym
- Billiards Room
- Hobby and Crafts Room
- Direct TV Sports Lounge
- Historic Chapel/Chaplain
- Putting green