INDOOR BOOT CAMP
Roland Nahapetian, Owner/ Trainer
2700 EAST FOOTHILL BLVD. #106
PASADENA CA 91107
On the Web: www.indoorbootcamp.com
INDOOR BOOT CAMP
What is INDOOR BOOT CAMP?
Indoor Boot Camp is a sixty minute moderate to high intensity workout with energetic music, air conditioning, and no irritating drill sergeants with whistles and army pants. Sessions feature cardiovascular conditioning, strength training, functional training, and flexibility exercises. The class is set for a 10 person limit, this gives our qualified trainers an opportunity to see and correct exercises and provide a well designed one hour workout. Come and enjoy the fun atmosphere that makes this boot camp unlike any other.
Assessment Program for Beginners
Indoor Boot Camp welcomes beginners. Our assessment program is a private or semi private session that evaluates your strength, cardio-vascular capacity and overall knowledge of exercise. This is a very effective way of designing a workout program that ensures safety and positive results.
INDOOR BOOT CAMP
PRIVATE AND SEMI PRIVATE TRAINING
ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE TRAINING
NUTRITION AND LIFESTYLE COACHING
Contact us today for information about a complimentary boot camp session.
NO EXCUSES FITNESS is a private workout facility that encourages people of all ages regardless of fitness level or disability to experience our safe unique approach to health, strength and wellness. Our private and semi private workout sessions are designed to provide you with the most advanced training techniques; this will ensure you a solid foundation for strength, athletic competition, better health and an improved overall physique.
What is Athletic Performance?
No Excuses Fitness also offers an indoor and outdoor sports specific training program. The program offers its athletes an opportunity to gain knowledge in exercise design, exercise progression and sports nutrition. No Excuses Fitness has developed a five phase progression training program which include; strength training, agility, speed, cardiovascular training, and flexibility. All of these exercises can be tailored for the athlete and the sport.
All sessions are by appointment only
NO EXCUSES FITNESS, home of Indoor Boot Camp, offers a group workout session that will change the way you view exercise. Indoor Boot Camp is a sixty minute moderate to high intensity workout with energetic music, advanced training equipment, qualified trainers and a dedication in providing the best workout every session.
Indoor Boot Camp Rates:
Single Session $25
Ten sessions $22.50 Expires after 40 days
Eighteen sessions $20.00 Expires after 90 days
Twenty four sessions $18.00 Expires after 120 days
Assessment program $45.00 This cost is for indoor boot camp only
Private Training Rate:
This program is designed for the individual
who is seeking one-on-one attention
Private Session $70.00 Semi-Private Session $40.00 Per-Person
• Indoor boot camp maximum capacity 10 per class. To guarantee a space in the class we recommend you call or email for an appointment. For your convenience you can make an appointment online at indoorbootcamp.com.
• Indoor boot camp and private training sessions are 1 hour in duration.
• Indoor boot camp offers a one time assessment session for beginners. The assessment session is available for boot camp participants only. Cost for the assessment is $45.00. This program is a private training session that evaluates your strength, cardiovascular ability and overall knowledge of exercise. This is a very effective way of designing a workout program that ensures safety and positive results.
• Indoor boot camp sessions include: cardiovascular training, resistance training, abdominal training, functional strength, plyometrics and stretching. Beginner to advanced fitness level.
• Indoor boot camp workouts will help you achieve weight loss, better body composition, increase strength, cardiovascular conditioning, coordination, balance and flexibility.
• Please call 626 440 1704 for athletic training performance, training information, hours and rates.
Appointments now available.
• We will send you information on special events and updated indoor boot camp hours.
About Roland Nahapetian
Owner/Trainer NLC 1
The C.H.E.K. Nutrition and Lifestyle program evaluates your current health, lifestyle and nutrition status with a series of in-depth questionnaires. Your Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching package also includes the Advanced Metabolic testing appraisal used to determine your individual Metabolic Type. This test will reveal the correct ratio of protein, fats and carbohydrates, as well as the correct foods suited to your unique biochemistry, thus allowing you to lose weight, have optimal energy, eliminate cravings and hunger between meals, support function of your immune system and enjoy good health and vitality.
oh man! i love it...so great, talk about one of the best workouts of my life! The best part is that Roland and Dave are supportive and encourage you to do more in order to push yourself! FABULOUS
Sevana Naaman, student/social worker
My husband thought I looked so good that he joined me for training sessions!
Karen Thompson, teacher
IT'S ALL ABOUT BOOT CAMP. FUN & FAST-PACED. I LOVE IT.
ANI DER SARKISSIAN, TEACHER
A great workout makes me feel better the rest of the day. The workouts are focused and thorough. Fantastic!! Thanks for keeping me in good shape.
Penny Plotkin, homemaker